My name is Allan R. Tate and I live in Bedford, MA. I am an Engineer, Technology Consultant and Writer. Today, I work in information technology, but started my career in mechanical engineering. I have a BS from Tufts University (specializing in system dynamics) and MS from M.I.T. (thesis in robotics and control systems). I research topics to gain a better understanding and clarify my opinion. This blog is a place for me to share my research, and comment on a variety of subjects, including science, technology, economics, history and anything else.
For my day job, I manage Technology Services for in New England, primarily for government, healthcare and higher education accounts. If you’re interested in my professional life, you can go to my LinkedIn Profile. You can also join the MeetUp group that I organize to discuss applying technology to business problems.
I share this information about myself for transparency. Read posts in the category Building This Blog for more information about this blog’s history.
Follow me via:
- Email: Sign up on this blog’s home page: https://allanrtate.com/
- Twitter: Follow me at @AllanRTate, https://twitter.com/AllanRTate
- RSS: Subscribe to https://allanrtate.com/feed/
- Facebook: Like this blog at https://www.facebook.com/AllansFeeds
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/allan-tate/1/9/389
- Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/The-New-England-Business-and-Technology-Insight-Group/
Note: The postings on this site are my own and do not represent positions, strategies or opinions of my employer, or any other organization with which I am affiliated.